- CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
- FOR PARTNERS
- FOR FACULTY & STAFF
- FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
- FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- FOR APPLICANTS
- UNIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT
- FOR ALUMNI
- MINING MUSEUM
- SPORTS, SPORT SECTIONS
- 2005-2013 RESULTS
- Sports complex “swimming pool”
- Sports club "Gornyak"
- Sports facilities
- Current sporting achievements
- SPARTAKIAD OF THE MINERAL COMPLEX UNIVERSITIES CONSORTIUM OF RUSSIA
- NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
Extra classes in the swimming pool, exercise and fitness halls of the Sports Complex "Swimming pool" begin for teachers’ staff and students of the University since November 9, 2013. Classes are conducted by qualified coaches.
Open daily from 08:00 to 20:00.
To visit the extra classes in the swimming pool and gyms of the SCSP you must have:
- appropriate certificate of medical institution, or a certificate obtained from the sports doctor in the SCSP (room number 2206, from 13:00 to 19:30 );
- swimming cap;
- goggles ( recommended);
- bath slippers ( slantsy);
- gym clothing and sports shoes;
- hygienic things (soap, washcloth, towel);
- map of a single visit;
- standard current chip card.
It is possible to visit the swimming pool only on the stated day according to the time interval (indicated in the map of a single visit ), and only in bath slippers; it is obligatory to acquaintance with the rules of visiting the SCSP (room number 1221, SC, Building number 2).
The cost of a single visit card (SVC):
- Staff……….…... 380 rubles,
- Students ............ 350 rubles
(The price includes 1.5 hours of training, access to gyms and fitness rooms)
For the CSV you should:
- Get an application for payment, specifying the desired date and time of visit (room number 2204 from 09:00 to 16:00);
- Pay the required number of cards of a single visit at the box office of the University of Mines;
- Provide the proof of payment to the Sport Complex "Swimming Pool" (Room number 2204, from 09:00 to 16:00 ).
If you take up a subscription for 3 months or longer (at least for 12 visits) the Union Committee of the University of Mines grants a subsidy to you in the amount of 30% of the total cost.
Tel.: 328-90-67 / 10-67, 11-89;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
St. Petersburg, Vasilievsky Island, Sredny prospect, 82, letter B.
According to the instructions 184.108.40.2068-03 regulating sanitary requirements for swimming pools:
Key indicators of water quality and climate:
- Water temperature = 26-28oC
- Air temperature above watering hole = 28-30оС
- Air temperature in the halls = 18оС
- Air temperature in the cloakroom = 25оС
- The content of free chlorine in water = 0.1-0.3 мг/л
- No dangerous microbial and parasitological pathogens.
These parameters are strictly controlled by the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumers
Protection and Welfare
- Water samples for the analysis of physical-chemical parameters (color, turbidity, odor): once a day.
- Water samples for microbiological analysis: once in two weeks
- Water samples for the analysis of physical-chemical parameters (content of chloroform and formaldehyde): once a month
- Water samples and swabs from surfaces for the analysis of parasitological and microbiological parameters: 1 once a quarter.
- Indicators of microclimate (2 times a year), noise, illumination and efficiency of ventilation: once a year.
Reports on laboratory studies and expert opinions on to the swimming pool sanitary standards are drawn on the basis of this analysis.